Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

if i were president of a trending topic on twitter 24 March 2016

if i were president of a trending topic on twitter 24 March 2016

When I open twitter, I see popular tweet are "if i were president". it is a trending topic on twitter. Many people use the hashtag. Ranging from seriouswords up funny words. The following gives some examples maybe nice and very funny when made in comic meme.

@Benjamin_G_Lund 

#IfIWerePresident

National Anthem is now "In A Gadda Da Vida"

@midnight

@number2pencil1 "#IfIWerePresident debates would have mute buttons and shock collars if anyone doesn't shut up when told to. @midnight"

@TheWayoftheway "Get out the way by @Ludacris would replace hail to the chief @midnight #IfIWerePresident"

other:
#IfIWerePresident teachers and Congress would swap salaries.
#IfIWerePresident the working class would seize the means of production and boozy brunch would be a constitutional right
#IfIWerePresident I would build a wall around New Jersey, we aren't getting the best from the Guidos, only cliches and spray tans.


#IfIWerePresident Robocop will be my Secretary of Defense
#IfIWerePresident I'd unify instead of divide like Dr. King wanted
#IfIWerePresident, I would make everybody clap.
Historically, I'd oversleep and eventually get fired. @midnight #IfIWerePresident
#IfIWerePresident @midnight
I'd have myself committed
#IfIWerePresident I would solve the THERE, THEIR, THEY'RE crisis and create one federally sanctioned word: THEYIR'RE @midnight
Don't ask what your country can do for you but what you can do for your papaw #IfIWerePresident @midnight 
#IfIWerePresident Election Day would be a national holiday so everyone has the opportunity to vote but also hang out with friends and fam.


trends:
#IfIWerePresident
#dahsyat8estfriends
#siAPPcegahapi
Happy Holi
#CriminalMinds
#SabtuBersamaBapak
Chris Paul
Bandung Lautan Api
Kamis Putih
Libur Paskah





Back To Top